1/12/2006

Weather, sores and prayers...

Wah, Yingyi... Shopping is the last thing on my mind now... Weather is messing my body up big time... mayb it's the weather, mayb stress or what I dun know... Anyway, developed painful sores, one below my ear as you all can see, another at my hip which make leaning against seat very painful... Need prayers for speedy recovery and no need surgery... And also for A LOT of patience because ppl are saying the same thing repeatedly and its getting ON MY NERVES... eg.

1) What is the cause?
(Frankly dear, I DON'T know... Doctor only said it's swollen lymph node...)
2) It's getting worse...
(Oh really? That is NOT something I like to hear, u know... And I prefer to hear a professional opinion...)
3) It's because of your diet... I told you so....
(Is that so? Mr Diet Expert...)
4) You should do this, do that, eat this, eat that, drink this, drink that, see this, see that.... (Thank you for your suggestions, but I think I'll finish my course of antibiotics and consult the doctor again on Sat morning on the next course of action, unless any of you are lymph node experts...)

Since ppl only say these 4 things, no point talking... so to make myself feel better I decided to read Job again... Hmmm... Feel better to read that I only have two sores while he's covered from head to toe... Heez... Anyway, see u all on Sat then...

Uncle 'Sores' Ho